The majority of institutions in Canada require that you get private medical coverage to stay enrolled. If you are planning to attend a private institution or attending high school, you will need to find coverage on your own.
You have enough to think about when you’re studying away from home. You shouldn't have to worry about how you’ll pay for medical expenses if you’re not insured. Get simple, affordable coverage for unexpected medical emergencies as well as routine medical expenses— all with our travel insurance for students.
What is covered? Get up to $2M in coverage for medical care which includes:
- Physician services
- Annual medical and eye exams
- Accidental dental
- Prescription drugs and more
Some of our products may also include benefits such as
- Trip break coverage for up to 60 days without terminating your coverage
- Tuition loss (up to $5000 per semester)
- Coverage can also be extended to your family members
If you’re a Canadian student studying within Canada you can save up to 50% on your premiums.